About Our Weekly Intergenerational Worship Service is
Sunday @ 10am
Easter Worship 2017
Every Sunday at worship you can expect engaging biblical preaching, a fairly traditional family style liturgy, a blend of familiar and new music, and time for silence and prayer.
Things you may want to know:
- We always have a staffed nursery for our youngest worshipers.
- Elementary-age students participate in the first part of worship but are also invited to attend a special lesson and activity time following the Children's Sermon in our Upper Room classroom. *Parents, please know, that we love having children in the worship space- it is a joyful reminder of the whole family of God! So children are always welcome to stay with you for worship.
- Middle School and High School students are welcome to attend Donut Club in the Gathering Room during the service to read and study the weekly Scripture lessons with their peers. Please note that youth are encouraged to remain in worship on Communion Sundays (1st Sunday of the month).
- Our Welcome Team will be available in the foyer to help guide you or answer questions if this is your first visit.
- Assisted hearing devices and enlarged music sheets are available.
- After service everyone is invited downstairs for coffee and munchables.
- We're live in a tourist town, so our dress code is relaxed. On any given Sunday, you'll see some folks in suits and dresses, others in jeans and flip flops.
- Communion, shared on the first Sunday of the month, is open to all.
We strive for creative, interactive and inspiring services of worship that helps us refocus ourselves in relationship with God, while emphasizing social justice and love of our neighbor.
All are welcome!
And by "all" we mean all.
First Congregational Church • 296 Hoffman, PO Box 633 • Saugatuck, MI 49453 • 269-857-2929 • firstname.lastname@example.org